Jelly Drops is a socially driven start-up focused on meeting the nutritional needs of people that struggle to maintain a regular diet. Inventor Lewis Hornby was first inspired to create the Jelly Drops product when his grandma Pat, who had dementia, was struggling to hydrate. The story resonated with people all over the world and went on to receive global press coverage and multiple awards. This incredible viral story led to large waiting lists in many territories leading to Jelly Drops’ UK launch in 2020, the US in 2022 and Canada in 2023.
We are now looking for a Digital Marketing & Content Assistant to help support our expanding in-house marketing efforts, growing awareness of Jelly Drops with our target audience and helping to drive B2C online sales.
Working with the Digital Marketing Manager, this hands-on role will give you the opportunity to work on all aspects of digital marketing campaigns, developing projects from the ideation and planning stages, to the final content creation and distribution. You will be absorbed in the digital world, with a natural flair for storytelling, the knowledge to create engaging campaigns and the technical ability to implement them.
You will be involved in a wide range of activities, including social media management, email marketing, digital outreach, online partnerships and influencer marketing, as well as the creation and co-ordination of digital assets. As well as building on our existing channels, the ideal candidate will have an adaptable digital skillset, being able to learn new platforms and develop ideas for new mediums as our marketing efforts expand.
- 1-3 years of experience in a digital content or marketing role
- Portfolio of successful independently created digital content in a range of mediums (written, short-form video, imagery, etc)
- Use of either professional (eg Premier Pro & Photoshop) or consumer (eg Canva & in-app editing) tools to create effective video and image assets
- Understanding of a range of social media platforms and how to effectively create campaigns and build audiences
- Excitement to go off-book, capitalising on new opportunities arising within the company and with external organisations
- Creation of strong and engaging written content, with excellent attention to detail, editing and proofreading abilities
- Prospecting valuable digital media outlets and successfully crafting and pitching stories to them
- Management of paid influencers or digital affiliate programmes to drive traffic
- Assistance or co-ordination of photoshoots and external creation of digital assets
- Use of Mailchimp for email marketing campaigns and automations
- Working with external partners on collaborations and co-branded campaigns
- Understanding of the challenges of care, particularly in the elderly and those with dementia
- Ability to both ideate and plan, while also being hands-on in the day-to-day implementation
- High level of computer literacy and aptitude with relevant software and tools
- Self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously, while effectively integrating with other team members
- Strong storytelling skills and creativity
- Confidence in external relationship building and communication
- Flexible, adaptable working style with an ability to pivot and learn quickly
- Proactive in learning new skills and keeping up to date with digital trends.
- Highly organised and methodical with a strong attention to detail and project management skills
- Good understanding of data and reporting
- Willingness to join the rest of the team in pitching into other areas of the business, as and when needs arise
- £26k - £32k per annum
- Company events + Friday Drinks
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Wellbeing scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
- Friendly small team & bright, airy office with the best views of London!
- Great location: close to the cafes and bars of Broadway Market in Hackney
- Please send your CV and cover letter letting us know why you think you are a great candidate for the role (approx 200-300 words) to email@example.com
Application Deadline: 11th February 2024Click Here To Apply