We’ve had an exciting few years! Since videos of our founder’s grandma Pat eating the first Jelly Drops prototype went viral in 2018 (receiving over 100 million views around the world) we went on to launch in the UK in 2020, the US in 2022, and Canada in 2023 - to date we have supported the hydration of over 60,000 people! Innovation is at our heart and we are constantly improving what we do based on the insights from our very engaged community. We also have an exciting NPD pipeline of new products through which we aim to deliver even more impact in the future!
You will own and lead on developing and executing our marketing strategy to extend the brand to wider audiences and more geographies. We have an incredible product that has already transformed the lives of those living with dementia and an inspiring ambition to broaden the impact of what we do. The possibilities are exciting to say the least.
We’ve created a wonderfully inventive solution to help those who struggle to stay hydrated and it can absolutely support those with other disability or illness-related hydration issues. Could the brand also stretch into other categories like Sports supplements or even Healthy Snacking? There’s something very distinctive and compelling at the heart of Jelly Drops, but what are the parameters for our potential expansion?
It will be your responsibility to lead on researching the above considerations to both define/update our brand positioning and stretch, and to roll-out this brand strategy. You will also be responsible for leading execution of marketing activity across all channels - developing, managing, optimising and continuously improving execution against strategy.
Does this sound like you? We would love to chat with you about joining our agile team (based in Hackney), and how you could shape our future - maximising the impact of our dynamic start-up!
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Digital Marketing & Content Assistant
- PR/Partnerships Manager
- Graphic Designer
- NPD Technologist
- Founders (CEO/COO)
- Customers (DTC, B2B), Future Sales Channels eg. Retailers
- Agencies - brand research, creative etc
- Ultimately, achieve our ambition of growing Jelly Drops to support the hydration and nutritional needs of over a million people a year.
- Distil what we stand for as a brand before exploring potential portfolio frameworks to make sense of potential future sub-brands/categories.
- Deliver a unified and validated Brand & Portfolio Strategy and develop a roadmap for implementation.
- Oversee the development of Brand House & Architecture, Messaging and Visual Identity.
- Leading execution of marketing activity across all channels in all markets - developing, managing, optimising and continuously improving execution against strategy.
- Taking overall responsibility for the selection and management of appropriate agencies relationships and ensuring performance criteria are met.
- Overseeing the growth & development of Jelly Drops Marketing team.
Qualifications, Experience, Technical Skills/ Knowledge
Our ideal candidate would have 10+ years experience with a proven marketing track-record and an entrepreneurial mindset - someone looking for a fantastic new opportunity to own and shape the future of a social impact company looking to improve the lives of millions.
- An accomplished senior level, commercially driven marketing professional, able to demonstrate a real breadth of marketing experience and flex between making strategic decisions while being hands-on and commercial
- Evidence of first-class creativity, able to convert insight into action – both marketing activities and product innovations that drive incremental profitable brand growth
- Highly entrepreneurial; not satisfied with the status quo and constantly looking at new ideas and innovations.
- Driven by outcomes and making a difference. Not afraid to get their hands dirty.
- Proactive - comfortable working at pace with an open and inclusive style and an individual who naturally takes ownership.
- Passionate about social impact
- Excited to be part of a small but agile team and contribute to team culture
- Someone with classic brand marketing experience, BUT with the flexibility and agility to know when its relevant to diverge from it
- Driven and ambitious; keen to make a mark on the world by building an amazing brand.
- Share Options in a high-growth company
- Company Socials + Friday Drinks
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Wellbeing scheme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
- Friendly small team & bright, airy office with the best views of London!
- Great location: close to the cafes and bars of Broadway Market in Hackney
Application Deadline: 5th February 2024Click Here To Apply